- Added a little marquee of Uzerin and Quirmiz to the homepage, for fun.
- Revamped Misc page to be more about the site and moved the personal blurb to another page.
- Fixed the busted map spoilerboxes on Flameverses' page (oops)...
- Tiny Army Additions: Dumortie, Vivinite, Vuaria
- Added side images to Tidbits page and lengthened some descriptions.
- Tiny Army Additions: Rohmiden, Sesriel, Dijocer
- Added rounded borders to the
summarygaining rounded borders when it's opened.
- Working on other things in background, like a page describing the Original 24 Timelines and a list of Mag Frags. (Having to update a lot of old art, which is slowing me.)
- Added more headshots to the Tiny Army.
- Added four Fragment headshots to the Tiny Army; I'll be adding more soon!
- Completion of the Notable Timelines page (for now).
- Added a Contact Form for cool questions and/or responses.
- Updated all uses of my hack-y accordion coding to utilize
<details><summary></summary></details>tags instead. Pretty sure it's all, anyways, I didn't use it often.
- Also ported over my custom scrollbar to the site. I already use it everywhere and I think it suits the colors of the site a bit better than defaults.
- Added the image hover code to the frontpage so what part of the image-based navigation you're hovering on is clearer.
- Added a 2048 game to the site!
- Drew a new set of tiny headshots for the Mag Frags & added it to the Tiny Army.
- I added a Numbers Trivia Quiz to the site! It's 30 questions and includes fun little "rank" images at the end depending on the score you got.
- Finally added the filler text & images for the aquatic races.
- Also finally corrected the error on the Wasp sample image.
- Base information on the Rare Races page is up.
- Moved 2022 updates to their own page.
- Restructured a bit to include a Fun page with links to silly pages & shimeji downloads.
- Wrote a description of the actual storyline of Cities of Ash, not just the blurb.
- Added two more hunters to the god-hunter page; more are still coming!
- Ported over the Glossary and Languages pages for Flameverse.
- Also cleaned up the main Flameverse page a bit. Most of the links still go nowhere (pages pending) but it looks nicer in the code editor now!
- All the race images should now zoom in a little on hover.
- Completed the Timeline page, woo! That means all the links in Tidbits have something written up for them.
- Added the Sitemap to the Tidbits page, too.
- Renamed "Quick Reference" to "Lore FAQ" for clarity, and (hopefully) updated all the links. Made the old URL redirect automatically, at least.
- Did some mild restructuring of where a few images are stored, but nothing should be broken.
- Embedded the old Mag Personality Quiz onto its own page because I still love it.
- Removed Hantel from the Worlds page because there actually isn't enough worldbuilding in the setting to justify a section on it, and it's solely for roleplay.
- Ported over the description for the Mag and Frag 'world' page.
- New Bestiary banner added to all relevant pages.